1080 640-660 Sol/s
1070 460-480 Sol/s
Bminer is one of the most productive and optimized miners (cryptocurrency mining software). Mines: Ethereum, Ravencoin, Zero and other coins. The program is designed to work on modern video cards NVIDIA (Maxwell and Pascal) and AMD. Bminer employs a variety of optimization techniques, including "pipelining", to unleash the full potential of the equipment.
In order to mine cryptocurrency using this miner, you need to set up baht files (files ending in
.bat ) with the coins you want to mine. We will discuss this below.
- Step 1 - download the software (archive).
- Step 2 - unpack the archive to any convenient location.
- Step 3 - create baht files or edit ready-made ones.
Any coins are mined through a script batch file that has permission
.bat. It can be edited with any text editor.
You can create the
.bat file yourself. To do this, right-click in the folder with the program, then select "text document" and "change the resolution of this file" from
.bat. Then you can right-click on it, click "change" and enter the required commands.
As an example, we will show a correctly configured batch file - one of our ready-made, correctly configured files:
An example of setting up a batch file for Binance Pool (Ethereum)
bminer- the name of the program - we leave it as it is. It serves as a directive for the batch file, specifying to run bminer.
ethstratum- we write the protocol for connecting to the pool (details below).
username1- enter the login from the Binance exchange pool.
.bminer- put a full stop and write the farm identifier (any). For example:
ethash.poolbinance.com- we indicate the address of the pool. you can compare and choose a pool here. Pool addresses and ports are displayed on the sites of those pools. They are all different for everyone.
:8888- pool port. Separated by a colon.
bminer -uri ethstratum://[email protected]:8888
pause - a pause means that the miner will not close in case of problems, but will display information about the error.
Please note that the syntax of the batch file must be correct. Extra punctuation marks, line breaks, spaces or other characters are not allowed here. Just copy the finished example above and change the login
username1 to your login from the pool.
Let's look at other examples.
Example of setting up a batch file for Ethermine
bminer- the name of the program - we leave it as it is.
ethstratum- protocol for connecting to the pool.
0x3aa3e06C47caDEf96202D378aB7C407CF46A36A4- enter the address of the wallet to which the coins will be obtained (replace this address with your address).
eu1.ethermine.org:4444- we specify the address and port of the pool.
bminer -uri ethstratum://[email protected]org:4444
bminer- the name of the program - we leave it as it is.
ethstratum- protocol for connecting to the pool.
16p3MvQB7Va2cAPBahvkBePxqQtwTd77sP- enter the wallet address from the Nicehash program account. Replace this address with your own address. Only addresses from NiceHash account are allowed.
daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:- we indicate the address of the pool.
3353- we specify the port of the pool.
bminer -uri ethstratum://[email protected]ehash.com:3353
Example for Zero:
bminer -uri equihash1445://[email protected]pool.com:2144
Example for Ravencoin:
bminer -uri raven://[email protected]:6060
Example for Sero:
bminer -uri sero://DjKjXWoizQ67bhDGpcokevQsSQpJukzHvsX1iykfJhadDxNtL2Dcvj6B6d5MpvBQ1EaTqS[email protected]sero.f2pool.com:4200
This completes the basic setup. By double-clicking the.bat file from the miner folder, you will start the process of mining cryptocurrency.
Program launch and console information
When launched, the program console will open. Let's see what information it displays to us.
Accepted sharethe pool on which we mine the cryptocurrency accepted the first share (share of the work). It is important to know that the miner receives the reward for the sent shares, and not for the hash rate or anything else. Learn more about the remuneration here.
[GPU 0] Speed: 5.92 G/s Temp: 45C Fan: 90% Power: 177W 0.03 G/3Speed - hashing speed. An indirect indicator of our future profit. It is these data that can be entered into any mining profitability calculator and calculate your future income. Next, we are shown a temperature of 45 degrees ( you can find out about safe temperatures in mining here). A cool graphics card help this guide.
Rejected share #0 (Unknown)the pool did not accept one share and it will not be paid. There are many reasons for not accepting a share, for example, an unstable Internet connection or a weak ping to the pool. It can also be overclocking of cards, imperfection of some programs, etc.
Total 11.46 G/s Accepted shares 165 Rejected shares 6total information about the hashing power of the entire farm, the number of shares accepted and not accepted
Received new job 4276336pool sends new work for video cards
How to disable commission
To disable commission, add -nofee at the end of the miner settings line.
Please pay attention to the syntax of the Bat file. Observe spaces and hyphens where necessary, as shown in the example. Otherwise, the program will not start.
Do not remove spaces or punctuation marks when modifying the file, as this will damage the file.
How does the commission turn off and is it worth turning it off?
The -nofee command line switch disables the miner's commission, but some optimization parameters of the program automatically become unavailable.
The developer implemented this in order to make it unprofitable for miners to turn off the commission.
The test carried out showed that if you disable the commission, the landing performance will be -4.5%. This is due to the fact that along with the commission, some optimization functions of the program are automatically turned off. Therefore, we recommend leaving the commission included, because in the end, you will still receive more coins by 2% than with the commission turned off.
All command line arguments
If you have successfully configured and launched the miner, you can go to the advanced settings of bminer.
-ethash-lhr int Specify the hash rate for Nvidia LHR GPUs; should be between 50 and 68
bminer -uri ethstratum://[email protected]:8888 -ethash-lhr 68
-fast Enable aggressive optimization. Bminer is more productive with this setting, but it may be unstable on some OS / drivers.
-intensity Specify the CPU usage for grin / AE mining. Valid values are 0 to 12. The default is 6. Higher intensities can give better performance, but more CPU utilization. (default -1)
-devices "значение" indicates the slots of the cards used. This will be useful when cards from different manufacturers are installed in the system, and you want to use AMD cards for Ethereum mining, and Nvidia cards for ZCash mining. Do not enter this parameter to use all available maps to run through bminer.
Security and stability
-gpucheck 90 indicates the delay in starting mining in seconds. Useful when your system boots for a long time and, for example, Msi Afterburenr did not have time to start and turn on the management of the card cooling system.
-watchdog This miner has a built-in software watchdog timer that can determine what state your graphics cards are in. In case any failure occurs, the watchdog will automatically restart the miner.
-logfile (путь) Keep a miner event log
-syslog-level Set syslog level, supported levels: CRIT / ERR / WARNING / INFO.
-max-temperature Set hard limits for the temperature of video cards. Bminer will slow down mining when the temperature of the devices exceeds the limit. (default 85)
Using a choice of algorithms, Bminer can mine ETH alongside other coins to increase profitability. Bminer currently supports dual mining Handshake (HNS, AMD only) and Bytom (Tensority). Here are some command line examples:
Dual Ethereum + Handshake (AMD only):
@echo OFF REM Change the following address to your addresses SET ADDRESS=0x3aa3e06c47cadef96202d378ab7c407cf46a36a4 SET ADDRESS_2=hs1qzwv5gsnd8xxt2ua8szpk5zlql9tmjefpwp8urk SET USERNAME=%ADDRESS%.w REM Change SCHEME according to your POOL. For example: REM ethash: Ethermine, Nanopool REM ethproxy: F2pool, Sparkpool REM ethstratum: Miningpoolhub SET POOL=eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 SET SCHEME=ethash SET USERNAME_2=%ADDRESS_2%.w SET POOL_2=hns.f2pool.com:6000 SET SCHEME_2=handshake START "Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast" bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -uri2 %SCHEME_2%://%USERNAME_2%@%POOL_2% -dual-intensity 1 -dual-subsolver 0 -api 127.0.0.1:1880
Dual Ethereum + Bytom (AMD only):
@echo OFF REM Change the following address to your ETH addr. SET ADDRESS=0xb76d43eAaB2e905028a7f0F3aF13C7A84c477B9f REM Change the following address to your BTM addr. SET ADDRESS_2=bm1qa0qckrgwuhjqynheekcglx9gkh56rtkj7waane SET USERNAME=%ADDRESS%.w REM Change SCHEME according to your POOL. For example: REM ethash: Nanopool REM ethproxy: Ethermine, Sparkpool REM ethstratum: F2pool, Miningpoolhub SET POOL=eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 SET SCHEME=ethash SET USERNAME_2=%ADDRESS_2%.w SET POOL_2=btm.f2pool.com:9221 SET SCHEME_2=tensority START "Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast" bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -uri2 %SCHEME_2%://%USERNAME_2%@%POOL_2% -api 127.0.0.1:1880
-dual-intensity int 0 Indicates the intensity of mining coins in dual mode. Valid values are from 0 to 300. The default is -1, which is automatically adjusted. (default -1)
-dual-subsolver Sub-solver for dual mining. Valid values are 0, 1, 2, 3. The default is -1, which means automatic adjustment. (default -1)
-failover (sameHost|immediateNext|random) Choose a failover strategy between multiple pools. Bminer can retry a connection, failover to the next pool, or to a pool randomly selected from the lists of available pools. Available values: (sameHost | instantNext | random) (default "instantNext")
-max-network-failures Specify the number of attempts that Bminer tries to recover from network failures. Set to -1 to proceed with recovery. (default -1)
-no-timestamps Disable timestamps in debug messages
-no-runtime-info Disable runtime information collection for Bminer.
-version Print version information and exit.
-nofee Disable devfee, but the command also disables some optimizations.
-pers Specify personalization string for equihash 144.5 coins. Default: BgoldPoW. Valid values include BitcoinZ, Safecoin, ZelProof, etc. (Default "BgoldPoW")
-share-check Set the interval in seconds that Bminer spends to make sure there are accepted shares. Set to 0 to disable checks. (default 900)
-strict-secure Verify server certificates when connecting to an SSL-enabled Stratum server.
Working with the API
-api host:port Specify the API (i.e. host: port) that bminer serves with its REST API. The REST API is disabled by default if not specified.
Miner died! It will be restarted soon
The error means that you most likely need to increase the virtual memory in Windows to at least 7 GB (and preferably up to 7.5 GB) x (Number of cards), so a farm with 2 cards will need at least 14 GB.
If this does not help, then some people are helped by a complete reinstallation of the Windows 10 Home system, as well as the drivers.
CUDA error DRIVER: '999' in func
Most likely there is not enough power supply for the selected algorithm.
There can be two solutions here:
- Lower power consumption through Msi Afterburner
- Replace the power supply
Also, if the "dropped out" card is always the same, then you should recheck all contacts, risers, connectors and cables.
The program cannot be started because msvcp140.dll is missing
You need to download the Visual C ++ library from Microsoft - https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
Invalid seed error
Most likely, you have incorrectly specified the type of protocol for connecting to the pool. For Ethereum, this is most often
Download and version history
The archive with the program contains instructions in Russian.
Download for Windows:
Versions for Linux
- Added LHR mode to unlock some of the performance of LHR GPUs (eg GTX3060).
- Support for Ethereum mining on AMD RDNA GPUs (e.g. 5700).
- Improving the energy efficiency of Ethereum on the Polaris / Vega architecture.
- Added initial support for Cuckaroo29m algorithm
- Improving the performance of the BeamHashII algorithm on RTX maps.
- Improved performance of the BeamHashII algorithm.
- Fixed regression on BeamHashII algorithm when it was not possible to start mining on GTX 2060.
- Added support for BeamHashII algorithm.
- Fixed a bug due to which the miner did not start on the cuckaroo29m algorithm on RTX series cards.
- Improved cuckaroo29m / Aeternity performance.
- Supports 4GB cards for cuckaroo29d.
- Fixed regression when miner cuckaroo29m did not start on Windows.
- Added cuckaroo29d algorithm.
- Fixed invalid ETH + VBK shares when using multiple graphics cards.
- Fixed regression where Cuckaroo29 did not work on Turing maps.
- Significantly improved performance of ETH / VBK in dual mining.
- Improved the performance of the Cuckatoo algorithm.
- Added support for dual mining ETH and VBK.
- Added a parameter
-versionto display the version on the console.
- Improved the performance of Cuckaroo29 / Aeternity.
- Improved Windows compatibility
- Added an experimental flag
-fastto improve performance for Cuckaroo29 / Aeternity, but this may lead to instability on some systems
- Slightly improved performance for Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31.
- Reduced CPU usage on Cuckatoo31.
- Fixed Cuckaroo29 regressions on RTX maps.
- Fixed incorrect Ethash speed reports for mining pools.
- Improved the performance of Cuckaroo29 by 5%.
- The performance of Cuckatoo31 has been slightly improved.
- Improved compatibility on Windows.
- Improved performance and stability of Cuckatoo31.
- Slightly improved performance for Ccukaroo29.
- Reduced the chance of deflection and obsolete CC29 / CC31 share.
- Added RTX 2080/2070 support for Cuckatoo31. RTX 2080 expected speed 1.45G / s
- Improved the performance of Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31.
- Added experimental support for Cuckaroo29 on AMD cards (ROCM only)
- Improved compatibility on Windows.
- Fixed regression in the UI dashboard.
- Reduced the percentage of Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31 rejections.
- Improved performance on Cuckaroo29 algorithm on 1060 / P106 / 1070 maps.
Improved the performance of Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31. Added experimental support for Cuckaroo29 on AMD cards (ROCM only) Improved compatibility on Windows. Fixed regression in the UI dashboard. Reduced the percentage of Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31 rejects.
- Added support for 8GB cards for the Cuckatoo31 algorithm (except for Windows 10).
- Improved stability of Cuckatoo31.
- Improved the performance of Cuckaroo29.
- Reduced chance of share deflection on Cuckatoo31.
- Added NiceHash support for Cuckaroo29 / Cuckatoo31 algorithms.
- Improved performance for Cuckatoo31.
- Added 2080Ti support for Cuckatoo31.
- Reduced default processor usage for Grin / Aeternity.
- Reduced chance of share deflection for Cuckatoo31.
- Added experimental support for Cuckatoo31 on 1080Ti.
- Fixed regression when ETH dual does not start on Windows.
- Improved mining performance for Aeternity.
- Added support for setting CPU usage for AE / Grin mining with the -intensity flag.
- Improved AE and Grin performance on Turing maps.
- Improving the performance of AE and Grin on Windows processors and platforms.
- Added support for beam mining on Lifpool and NiceHash.
- Fixed regression when / api / v1 / devices is not responding.
- Improved Grin / AE mining speed.
- Added display of accuracy. For miners working more than two hours, the accuracy must be at least 0.95.
- Improved the performance of multiple cards on Windows.
- Improved accuracy by 8% -10%. You won't see much of a difference in the console, but you will see about 10% faster speed on the pool side.
- Reduced chance of rejects.
- Fixed problem with equihash.
- Fixed a regression that prevented Equihash from starting on Windows.
- Improved Turing GPU performance when mining Grin.
- Reduced percentage of rejected share shares for all cards
Added support for mining Grin / AE on video cards with 4GB and 5GB memory. (P104 Linux only)
Known Issues in Grin Mining There is a performance degradation for Turing cards. Please use 12.2.0 for 2080 Ti / 2080/2070/2060 GPUs.
- 30% improvement in performance on Grin and AE
- reduced chance of share deflection
- CPU usage optimized
- fixed compatibility issue with grin-pool.org and grinmint.com
- added Turing GPU support
- allowed to run the program with the old NVIDIA driver