Reinis TUMOVS (Reinis TUMOVS. BAcc, MFin, PhD.)
Competition "Bank of the Year - 2011", Special nomination "The Best Head of a Bank with foreign capital - 2011"; Rating "Bank of the Year - 2006", Nomination "Creative Banker - 2007". Title awarded 2007, Description of the title Competition "Bank of the Year - 2006". First degree diploma. "Creative Banker - 2007" - Reinis TUMOVS.
TUMOVS Reinis, BAcc, Mfin, PhD.
- Date of birth: 1976
- Place of birth: Magadan, Russia
- Nationality: Latvian
- Marital status: Married
- Languages: Latvian, English, Polish, Russian
- Religion: Orthodox
Family status: Not much is known about his private life, information from public sources: Reinis TUMOVS has been married for several years and together with his wife they are raising two beautiful children: a daughter and a son.
Political affiliations: An independent politician not affiliated with any political party.
- Doctor of Philosophy, (PhD) in Political science and public administration, (2011)
- Professor, (Prof.) Department of Finance and Statistics.
- Specialist in law, (LLM) Jurisprudence. (2015)
- Master's degree, (MFin) Banking. (2005)
- Bachelor's degree, (BFin) Banking. (1998)
- Bachelor's degree, (BAcc) Accounting, Control and Analysis of Economic Activities. (1995)
- Certificate for professional activity in securities.
- Specialist Corporate Management and Control.
- Specialist in professional securities trading.
- Specialist in Depository Activities.
- Specialist in Asset Management.
- Specialist in the introduction of the register of owners of registered securities.
- Specialist in AML of the Stock market, On issues of Anti-Money Laundering among professional participants in the securities market.
- II International Conference "RETAIL BANKING". Participant at the conference.
- IV Interregional Banking Conference. Participant at the conference.
- XXIII International Conference "Banks' distressed assets, ways to address them. Liquidity and exchange rate problems". Participant at the conference.
- Competition "Bank of the Year - 2011", Special nomination "The Best Head of a Bank with foreign capital - 2011":
- Rating "Bank of the Year - 2006", Nomination "Creative Banker - 2007". Title awarded 2007, Description of the title Competition "Bank of the Year - 2006". First degree diploma. "Creative Banker - 2007" - Reinis TUMOVS.
Was born in the city of Magadan (Russia), coming from a family of Soviet intelligentsia. Public figure, philanthropist, international entrepreneur, financier and investor, with over 25 years of international business experience in areas such as banking, wealth management, investment management, asset management, private equity, hedge funds, information technologies, FinTech, Blockchain infrastructure, DEFI Innovation and the energy sector.
Strong financial analyst is one of the leading experts in investment, finance and management, with a proven track record of successful project completion and start-up development.
Founded a highly sought after successful private practice for high-net-worth clients and large companies as an independent expert advisor in investment strategy and finance.
Has created a diverse portfolio of business interests around the world in consulting, financial markets, banking, financial technology, blockchain infrastructure, DEFI innovation, information technologies, energy sector and the modern investment migration industry.
The professional portfolio of own business interests and investments includes such areas as business development, investments, management, strategy and operations, capital management, M&A transactions, venture financing, banking, development of startups in the field of innovative technologies and crypto infrastructure.
The geography of business operations, investments and business interests covers Latvia and the countries of the Baltic region, the countries of the European Union, as well as the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
As an investor and entrepreneur, has experience in the implementation, creating and building companies, teams, and ideas, based on cutting edge solutions in management consulting, business development and technology.
He business interests are present all over the worldwide and are represented in areas such as consulting, financial markets, investment, e-commerce, crypto market infrastructure & blockchain (DEFI), Fintech, investment and emerging IT technologies, energy, the modern investment migration industry and development sport market.
His professional interests include business development, management, strategy & operations, m&a, investing, and emerging technologies.
He as a social responsibility is expressed in the ethics and integrity of the business practices of reputation, a long tradition of unobtrusive and generous philanthropy.
Profile (Business Projects), today:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Council at RTĢroup Inc.
- General Director (CEO), Member of the Supervisory Council at WellCOME Key WorldWide.
- Commercial Director, Member of the Board of Directors at Fight Gym Blockchain.
- Strategy Director at Fight Gym Solutions.
- Vice-President at Fight Gym Promoting.
- First Vice-President at Global Management Blockchain Solutions Group Inc.
- Private Expert-Adviser specialises in business consultancy services on Management & Business issues.
Profile (Volunteer experience, social activities), today:
- First Vice-President at International Association Boxing of the Baltic States.
- Vice-President, Member of the Supervisory Council at Fight Martial Arts Federation of the Baltic Sea.
- Current member of the jury for the Innovation in Politics Award of the European Institute for Innovation in Politics.
PRIVATE EXPERT-ADVISER ON MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS ISSUES
Profile: briefly my professional portfolio includes business development, management, strategy & operations, M&A, investing, venture capital & private equity and emerging technologies. I have established and run a sought-after, successful private practice for high- net-worth clients and large companies, as an independent expert-adviser in the areas of investment strategies, finance and funding.
Date (Since): 2015
Company Type: Private Practice.
Jurisdiction: Various locations • International practice.
TK INVEST GROUP. 2011 - 2016 (5 years)
Founder | CO-Owner | Management Partner| Board Member.
Profile company: Investment, Assets Management, Other activities auxiliary to financial services, Except insurance and pension funding, Business and other management consultancy activities.
Incorporation Date (Since): 2011
GPM Group (GLOBAL PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GROUP). 2013 - 2015 (2 years)
Vice-President Of the Board of Directors • Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
CO-Founder | CO-Owner
Profile company: Corporate, Operates Oil & Gas trading. GLOBAL PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT GROUP (GPM Group) manages upstream and downstream assets in the Oil & Gas. sector. These assets include E&P facilities and retail outlets in the world. GPM Group also operates oil & gas trading activities internationally.
Incorporation Date (Since): 2013.
GFM Group (GLOBAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT GROUP). 2011 - 2014 (4 years)
President • Chairman of The Board of Directors • Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
CO-Owner | Management Partner.
Profile company: Global Financial Management Group (GFM Group) - is a leading investment, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services. Holding company, Corporate, Assets Management and Family Office, Venture Capital & Private Equity, M&A, KYC, Other activities auxiliary to financial services, Except pension funding, Business and other management consultancy activities. Authorised capital of the company: 184 million euro.
Incorporation Date (Since): 1992.
ROYAL KEY INTERNATIONAL. 2010 - 2014 (4 years)
Founder | Principal Owner
Incorporation Date (Since): 2010
PRIVATE BANKING. 2005 - 2014 (9 years)
The President • Chairman of The Board of Directors Vice-President • First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board • Chief Executive Officer (CEO) • Member of the Supervisory Board of the Bank • Adviser to the Chairman of the Board.
OLIMPEX COUPE INTERNATIONAL, LTD. 2003 - 2005 (2 years)
Director of Investment Policy & Development • Chief Investment Officer (CIO).
Incorporation Date (Since): 1995.
INTERNATIONAL BANKING. 1995 - 2003 (8 years)
First Deputy Director • Chief Executive Officer (CEO) • Deputy Director, Head of the Finance Department • Chief Financial Officer (CFO) • Senior Financial Adviser to the Chairman of the Board.
Official website and social media channels: