How to create a Bitcoin invoice in 3 simple steps?
Today, cryptocurrencies and blockchain are actively used in the economy and commerce. Accepting payments in cryptocurrency has become relevant for many companies, entrepreneurs and freelancers. The crypto invoice helps to transfer funds between partners, sellers and buyers, and can also be used to send money to friends and relatives.
What is a Bitcoin invoice?
In the conventional sense, an invoice is an invoice that contains a list of goods or services provided and their actual cost. A Bitcoin invoice is also a document used for settlement between partners. The only difference is that this invoice will be issued in cryptocurrency.
If you plan to accept payments on bitcoin invoices, then you need to take into account a number of points:
- The invoice must include the exact amount to be paid in fiat currency or the exact amount to be paid in BTC;
- The invoice must contain the exact address of the wallet to which the client will have to transfer money;
- You need to know the contacts of the partner where the invoice will be issued.
After sending the invoice, your partner will only have to pay the receipt. The sender of the invoice will be notified of the payment.
How to create an invoice in cryptocurrency?
Despite the fact that the crypt has entered our life relatively recently, a well-thought-out mechanism for sending and paying invoices in digital currencies has already been developed.
For example, using the Cardbet service and its Crypto Invoice service, you can request your customers to pay an invoice in cryptocurrency in a matter of minutes.
The functionality of the service allows you to offer partners to pay the bill directly in bitcoins, or make a payment using Visa/ Mastercard bank cards for instant payment of an invoice with conversion to bitcoin.
1) Go to the official website of the service and register. At this stage, you will need to specify your first and last name, email address, as well as read and agree to the terms of service.
2) Next, the service sends an email to the email address specified during registration. By clicking on the link in it, you can set a password for your account and thereby activate it.
3) In the user's personal account, the user has the opportunity to send an invoice. To do this, you need to enter the partner's email address and the requested amount in euros. The service will automatically recalculate the amount in bitcoins at the current exchange rate. It remains only to click the “Send invoice" button.
A letter will be sent to the partner's email with a notification of the need to pay the bill. It will indicate the amount of the payment and the name of the sender. The email will also contain a link, clicking on which the partner will be immediately directed to the payment page.
In addition to an easy way to issue invoices in cryptocurrency, Cardbet customers receive a number of other advantages:
- The ability to quickly convert the received bitcoin into euros;
- The ability to quickly sell and buy bitcoins;
- Affiliate commission on the affiliate program in the amount of 5 euros for each Visa/MasterCard invoice issued to a new partner;
- 1% of the turnover of funds on referral accounts.
Recently, the service also offers to set up a price alert. The user can set the parameters of the bitcoin value in relation to the euro in the appropriate section and the system will inform him when the set parameters are reached. This is important in order to make the most profitable exchange.
How to pay for a crypto invoice?
When the partner receives an email, he will find a payment link in it. If you click on it, the user will see the form that needs to be filled out.
You can pay the bill:
- Bitcoin transactions;
- Fiat money from a debit or credit card.
Payment with Bitcoin
After receiving the invoice, the partner can immediately pay for it with bitcoin, provided that he has the necessary number of coins available. To do this, you will need to deposit the required amount to the Cardbet service, and then pay the invoice with it.
In this case, the commission for transactions is not withheld by the service.
Payment by credit or debit card with Bitcoin conversion
There are often situations when an invoice has been sent to a client, but he does not have a crypt to pay for it. In this case, you can pay the bill by debit or credit card.
For these purposes, the service offers the possibility of instant purchase of bitcoin using Visa /Mastercard cards. The purchase takes place at the average rate deduced by the service.
How to view the invoice status?
The sender of the invoice can always track the status of the sent receipts in his personal account by going to the “My transactions and accounts" section. For easier search, invoices can be sorted by date, status, or searched by word.
This is a convenient feature for entrepreneurs who work with a large number of partners at the same time.
Each invoice is assigned a hashed number. Next to it, the user can view the date of sending and the amount actually sent to the PTC.
Depending on the actions that the partner has already performed, the status of the invoice will also change. For example, when a payment is received from a customer, but it takes time to deposit funds, the status will change to Pending - pending.
More detailed information about the transaction status can be tracked by knowing the TxID number of the transaction in the blockchain registry. By the way, it is possible to find a transaction in the blockchain and knowing only the bitcoin wallet address of the sender / recipient and the transaction amount.
How to cancel a Bitcoin invoice?
The invoice has a certain expiration date. If the invoice is not paid after this time, the information will be automatically deleted by the system.
If we talk about canceling a payment on a bitcoin invoice, then it is impossible to do this. Transactions in the blockchain cannot be revoked. This is both an advantage and a disadvantage of bitcoin accounts.
Over the past few years, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technologies underlying them have become massively used in business. Digital coins are increasingly offering bill payments. This is due to minimal fees, a high degree of transaction security and ease of use.
For entrepreneurs, accepting payments in bitcoin is an opportunity to make a profit in the most expensive currency in the world. For customers, it is an easy way to pay for services and goods without giving the second party confidential information about themselves.