Setup, review, withdrawal and rating: ViaBTC pool
Registration is needed; The interface is not always intuitive; Translation into Russian in some places is not of high quality
High degree of protection (there is 2Fa); Many different coins; Many ways of monitoring; Additional services; There is a mobile application
Pool Description (Advantages)
ViaBTC - this is one of the world's largest mining pools (in particular Bitcoin). Which was founded in 2016.
The development team of the ViaBTC pool took part in the creation of the Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrency, in this regard, the pool became the first to support this BCH. ViaBTC is also the developer of the most profitable payment method for mining today - PPS+.
As of October 2021, the ViaBTC pool is one of the three largest Bitcoin mining pools worldwide:
Pool rating by the most popular coins:
- Bitcoin Cash -2nd place (223.11 PH/s); 24.9% power
- Zcash - 4th place (522.37 MSol/s) 13.3% power
- Ethereum - 18th place (2.55 TH/s) 1% power
- Dash - 5th place (292.06 TH/s) 12% power
- ETC - 12th place (110.93 GH/s) 1% power
ADVANTAGES OF THE ViaBTC POOL
- PPS+ one of the most reliable payment methods, in which the pool independently covers the risks of miners in case of finding a small number of coins.
- Smart mining. Automatic switching between BTC, BCH and BCV coins based on the analysis of their profitability at the current time, Smart mining (intelligent mining) allows you to increase profitability by an average of 8-12%.
- Auto-exchange. Automatic exchange of cryptocurrencies into cryptocurrencies such as: USDT and BTC directly on the pool.
- Premium Service: There are VIP servers located all over the world that reduce Ping and reduce the number of deleted messages.
- Support for 16 cryptocurrencies:
BTC, BCH, BSV, BCHA, FCH, ETH, ETC, ZEC, ZEN, DASH, XMR, LTC, LBC, HNS, CKB, RVN.
- Safety. The presence of two-step authentication and mobile phone binding, which will increase your security and save funds
- Multiple mining modes:
- One-click Switching - switching between mining multiple cryptocurrencies by pressing one button without having to change the hardware settings (aVailable for BTC; BCH;BSV;FCH;ETH;ETC)
- Smart mining - automatic switching between several cryptocurrencies based on the analysis of their profitability at the current time (followed by automatic conversion to BTC or USDT directly on the pool).
Smart mining is available for BTC; BCH; BSV. Automatic conversion is available for all cryptocurrencies.
According to the test results, the profitability in this mode exceeds the profitability from standard mining by up to 20%.
-Merged Mining - combined mining of other coins.
1 BTC – 1 NMC; 5 SYS; 0.1 EMC; 1ELA.
1 BCH - 1 SYS;
1 LTC - Proportional amount of DOGE.
- CoinEx Exchange The ability to withdraw funds from the Via BTC pool to the CoinEx exchange without commission, at any time.
- Auto-payments once a day with an adjustable withdrawal threshold.
- Providing daily detailed reports on profitability.
- A convenient and transparent system of referral payments with detailed reporting for any period of time.
- Individual approach. We are ready to provide additional service in helping to find customers in your hosting, search for the right equipment, providing information about data centers.
- app; API; Watcher-link.
Registration and connection
How to start mining on ViaBTC
1. Determine which coins you will mine. ( The ViaBTC pool supports 16 coins: BTC, BCH, BSV, BCHA, FCH, ETH, ETC, ZEC, ZEN, DASH, XMR, LTC, LBC, HNS, CKB, RVN)
2. Purchase of mining equipment.
You can get acquainted with the equipment rating and understand which one to choose for you on the main page of the pool.
Before mining, the following factors should be taken into account when buying mining equipment:
- Brands of miners.
- Calculation of the cost of mining and expected revenue.
3. Choose the payment method that suits you. There are 3 payment methods available on ViaBTC: PPS+, PPLNS and SOLO
The ViaBTC pool will charge different proportions of commissions depending on different mining modes.
The payment method can be changed by going to [mining settings] on the [pool] page
Click [Change Payment Method] to change the mode.
The changes will take effect within 10 minutes.
4. Hardware Setup
1. Stratum URL
|Pool||Stratum URL||Notes||Connection Hints|
stratum + tcp: // btc .viabtc.com: 3333
(dedicated address for BTC mining)
stratum + tcp: //bitcoin.viabtc.com: 3333
( address BTC / BCH / BSV / FCH Smart Mining)
|Port 25 or 443 is also available.||BTC Mining|
stratum + tcp: //bch.viabtc.com: 3333 (dedicated address for mining BCH)
stratum + tcp: //bitcoin.viabtc.com: 3333
(address BTC / BCH / BSV / FCH Smart Mining)
|Port 25 or 443 is also available.||BCH Mining|
stratum + tcp: //bsv.viabtc.com: 8888 (dedicated BSV mining address)stratum + tcp: //bitcoin.viabtc.com: 3333 (address BTC / BCH / BSV / FCH Smart Mining)
|Port 80 is also available.||BSV Mining|
stratum + tcp: //fch.viabtc.com: 3001
(dedicated address for mining FCH)stratum + tcp: //bitcoin.viabtc.com: 3333 (address BTC / BCH / BSV / FCH Smart Mining)
|Port 301 is also available||FCH Mining|
stratum + tcp: //ltc.viabtc.com: 3333
(dedicated address for LTC mining)
|Port 25 or 443 is also available.||LTC Mining|
stratum+tcp://dash.viabtc.com:3333(dedicated address for DASH mining)
|Port 25 or 443 is also available.||DASH Mining|
stratum + tcp: //hns.viabtc.com: 3003
(dedicated address for mining HNS)
|Port 303 is also available||HNS Mining|
2. Create a worker.
Create a worker in the form of "userid.workerId" and any password (optional) for it. The worker ID must consist of numbers and lowercase letters and contain no more than 64 characters.
3. Mining configuration. Take, for example, Antminer. After logging in, go to "Status" - "Miner Configuration" to configure the pool and click "Save and Apply" to get started.
To ensure a stable mining status, we recommend that all users install multiple ports, so miners will systematically switch to the next port and continue to work if one of them falls.
(GPUs support mining of ETH, ETC, ZEC, XMR, CKB, LBC.)
|Pool||Stratum URL||Note||Connection Hints|
|ETH||stratum + tcp: //ethereum.viabtc.com: 3333||There is also port 25 and 443||- Mining ETH / ETC: Claymore|
|ETC||stratum + tcp: //ethereum.viabtc.com: 3333||There is also port 25 and 443||- Mining ETH / ETC: eth-miner|
|ZEC||stratum + tcp: //zec.viabtc.com: 3333||There is also port 25 and 443||ZEC Mining: Nheqminer|
|XMR||stratum + tcp: //btm.viabtc.com: 8888||Port 80 is also available||XMR Mining: Xmrig|
|CKB||stratumtcp: //ckb.viabtc.com: 7777||Port 70 is also available||CKB Mining|
|LBC||stratum + tcp: //lbc.viabtc.com: 3002||Port 302 is also available||LBC Mining|
We recommend installing multiple stratum URLs to ensure stable and steady operation. If one of them is inactive, the miner will consistently switch to the next one.
- Stratum URL 1: pool port ViaBTC 443
- Stratum URL 2: pool port 25 ViaBTC
- Stratum URL 3: address of another pool layer
In order to see the income from mining, go to the viabtc website, go to the [pool] tab, then click on [income].
Withdrawal of funds
There are four withdrawal methods in ViaBTC: automatic withdrawal, regular transfer, inter-user transfer and CoinEx transfer. (Zero commission for the last two methods.)
1. Go to viabtc.com and click [Assets].
2. Select a coin and click [Withdraw].
Take BTC as an example to make a regular transfer.
- Select [Normal Transfer] and enter the withdrawal address and amount.
- Click [Withdraw Funds] to go to the confirmation page and enter the 2FA code to continue.